Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

"DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE T600 AND THE T601"

Reaction score
I have been wondering what is the true difference between the T600 and the T601? And or advantage to one or the other. Thank You

Hello everyone, still learning how to find recent threads. I did find alot of discussion on this subject and it was helpful. But I have been told by many here in the USA, that the T601 can and does have better range than the T600. I also been told that the T601 will actually give you almost double the flight range than the T600.

So can anyone truly confirm this?....Thanks to all for your help.

T600 was the Version 1 and T601 was the Version 2. but some V2 are marked T600 because DJI just used up old parts at the begining when switching.
the V1 also has the Camo style carbon fiber main arms, smaller X3 vibration board, and the center frame is upward curved metal lift arms
the V2 is the woven/braided carbon fiber main arms, larger X5 vibration board, motors are marked 3510H, and the center frame has "Y" shaped metal lift arms

the tricky thing is some V2 will have the camo arms and be marked T600, with the older curved lift arms, but have the 3510H motors and larger X5 board.

Reactions: Garbear75
i have yet to hear any difference in distances though.

but u can say the Camo arms seems to crack easier when crashed. as if you search almost 90% of crashed Inspire 1's that have been crashed with the camo arms seem to be cracked and broken. very rarely have i seen the woven arms broken from a crash unless super high fall

There is no difference in distance achieved between models.
Some people will say that this one or that one is so much better but any real world increase (or decrease) in distance will simply be down to manufacturing tolerances of components and not model numbers.
Both are firmware restricted to exactly the same EIRP or radiated output power which is set by the equipment's location or country it is being used in.

Reactions: Garbear75

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry