Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI 50mm DL Lens for X7 Camera - Inspire 2

Reaction score
Website
www.skyluxmedia.com
Howdy! I'm selling an amazing DJI 50mm DL-S lens for use with the Inspire 2 drone. It was only used a few times, and it's in excellent condition. Absolutely no blemishes on the glass, and it works perfectly with the X7 gimbal. I haven't been flying much anymore, so that's the reason I am selling. I am asking $1000 USD, plus shipping. I can ship anywhere in the world, but you will have to pay shipping. For the USA, I will ship it UPS with insurance and signature confirmation, to avoid scams. I also have a 16mm lens, and an X7 gimbal for sale if you need one. Please inquire with me directly. Thanks!

IMG_3595.jpeg

IMG_3596.jpeg

Last edited:
Howdy! I'm selling an amazing DJI 16mm DL-S lens for use with the Inspire 2 drone. It was only used a few times, and it's in excellent condition. Absolutely no blemishes on the glass, and it works perfectly with the X7 gimbal. I haven't been flying much anymore, so that's the reason I am selling. I am asking $1000 USD, plus shipping. I can ship anywhere in the world, but you will have to pay shipping. For the USA, I will ship it UPS with insurance and signature confirmation, to avoid scams. I also have a 16mm lens, and an X7 gimbal for sale if you need one. Please inquire with me directly. Thanks!

View attachment 30355

View attachment 30356
First line of your ad says 16mm -think you mean 50mm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen