Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI announcement: Zenmuse X5 and X5R

Our clients will pay for it, so I'm thinking bite the bullet and get the R...
Decisions decisions...

For a hobbyist I totally agree.

Exactly what I am. I am ready to order the X5 no R, or even get the Inspire 1 Pro and have two Inspires, but paying $6500 for a camera is too much. I remember paying that much for a 1Dx body but the 1Dx body is not going to fly away on its own one day or crash down on the ground.

Exactly, just lease this stuff and in 18 months we will be flying the Inspire 3,4,5 ???????

I am a professional and always bought the drones, but I heard others speak about leasing.

My question is, where would you get a leasing for an Inspire? The dealer? The bank? Who will be taking the equipment back after 18 months when it is obsolete? What are the typical conditions if I want to give it back after a month?
Any hints will be much appreciated!

About the camera, I think the prices is quite good considering it comes with the gimbal and it is specially designed for flying, meaning you will be able to fly longer and faster.

The X5R is quite expensive but it will al depenend on whether your clients will value that and be willing to pay for it. Doing the math, the 512Gb SSD will be full after 28 mins of recording, which is short but OK i guess

...The X5R is quite expensive but it will al depenend on whether your clients will value that and be willing to pay for it. Doing the math, the 512Gb SSD will be full after 28 mins of recording, which is short but OK i guess

I fly over water a lot, so switch the SD card at the same time as the battery, so if I lose the bird totally, at least I don't lose all the day's footage. Switching SSD's at each change is going to be expensive!! But then so is the whole setup in reality. I guess it's just another business expense really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fly over water a lot, so switch the SD card at the same time as the battery, so if I lose the bird totally, at least I don't lose all the day's footage. Switching SSD's at each change is going to be expensive!! But then so is the whole setup in reality. I guess it's just another business expense really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an excellent idea, switching SD card and battery at the same time. What size SD card do you use?

Have you guys figured out where we can check the price / buy the X5R?! Not seeing any options on their website, just for the X5.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait. Been said it would come out later than the X5 too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla