Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Battery Station Assistant 2

Would have thought the FW update would be out by now. What’s taking so long?

Yeah. I’m kinda regretting this purchase right now.
It does the basic charge and it’s fast and does lots of batteries at the same time. So unlike that. But the elegance that could be applied is still missing.

Not to mention stuff promised and not working yet like battery firmware updates.

The battery station is what has caused me to not go first with any DJI product and wait a few months for real world examples to be shared

All the reviews of this product glossed over details and left import details out.

I hope they do an update soon and doesn’t introduce new issues at the same time.

Yeah. I’m kinda regretting this purchase right now.
It does the basic charge and it’s fast and does lots of batteries at the same time. So unlike that. But the elegance that could be applied is still missing.

Not to mention stuff promised and not working yet like battery firmware updates.

The battery station is what has caused me to not go first with any DJI product and wait a few months for real world examples to be shared

All the reviews of this product glossed over details and left import details out.

I hope they do an update soon and doesn’t introduce new issues at the same time.
I’ve been away for the last 3 weeks and unfortunately the shop that I’m buying from forgot to hold for me and now that I’m back I have to wait until it’s in stock again.

Was hoping this firmware update would be out by now. I know it’s been working fine in testing but wonder why it’s not released, it’s seems to me DJI forget to release firmware sometimes.

I’m purchasing for 3 reasons.
1. Allows me to fly continuously all day on 4 pair of batteries with the quick charge function
2. Allows me to manage discharge easily for storage etc
3. Allows me to upgrade FW easily. - well when they release the firmware for it at least.

I’ve been away for the last 3 weeks and unfortunately the shop that I’m buying from forgot to hold for me and now that I’m back I have to wait until it’s in stock again.

Was hoping this firmware update would be out by now. I know it’s been working fine in testing but wonder why it’s not released, it’s seems to me DJI forget to release firmware sometimes.

I’m purchasing for 3 reasons.
1. Allows me to fly continuously all day on 4 pair of batteries with the quick charge function
2. Allows me to manage discharge easily for storage etc
3. Allows me to upgrade FW easily. - well when they release the firmware for it at least.

You have great reasons for purchasing the charging station, I find no fault in any of them. One concern would be if you are operating in a hot environment and where you are keeping the charger. Some of us who fly daily will chill the batteries down near an A/C vent before putting in the charger. The stations built in fans do help to cool the batteries while inserted but for continual use a little extra cooling keeps the charging flow going.

You have great reasons for purchasing the charging station, I find no fault in any of them. One concern would be if you are operating in a hot environment and where you are keeping the charger. Some of us who fly daily will chill the batteries down near an A/C vent before putting in the charger. The stations built in fans do help to cool the batteries while inserted but for continual use a little extra cooling keeps the charging flow going.
Thanks, have just received it and it’s a beauty!

Good advice re: heat. Here in Australia it gets very hot so will be interesting to see how it goes this summer.

Also, the new firmware came out for it yesterday and it’s great!

Thanks, have just received it and it’s a beauty!

Good advice re: heat. Here in Australia it gets very hot so will be interesting to see how it goes this summer.

Also, the new firmware came out for it yesterday and it’s great!

Here are the changes... sorry could not paste this as Text...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
The FW update works well, just select update and the all the batteries in the charger will begin to update and cycle thru automatically. I did find that with new batteries they needed to be above 30% to update otherwise they showed an "Abnormal" warning.

Reactions: Drone_Video
The FW update works well, just select update and the all the batteries in the charger will begin to update and cycle thru automatically. I did find that with new batteries they needed to be above 30% to update otherwise they showed an "Abnormal" warning.

Yeah I did the update, it was pretty easy to do.. but the firmware for the TB50 appears to be a newer load in the battery Station (I think it was .71 for the battery) and this appears to trigger inconsistent firmware when you put it back in the Inspire…. but it does work!

Yeah I did the update, it was pretty easy to do.. but the firmware for the TB50 appears to be a newer load in the battery Station (I think it was .71 for the battery) and this appears to trigger inconsistent firmware when you put it back in the Inspire…. but it does work!

I will see if I can duplicate what you are experiencing.

Happens for me two, if you slide to update it will revert the FW to .65.

I have done 1 flight on the .71 FW without issues

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hubnetix