DJI car charger

Great thread, would read again.

It takes about an hour and a half to charge a TB48 on a standard charger, a little extra for doing it in car isn't bad. Most people will not have a utility for that, but if you're on a road trip, better to charge some batteries along the way than not at all. Why are you complaining? Is someone forcing you to buy it?

Reactions: Farlap
I'm not complaing, I'm just saying it's a waste of money. Their are a lot faster 12v charging options out there

I'm not complaing, I'm just saying it's a waste of money. Their are a lot faster 12v charging options out there
I had to travel to Esperance to do a job and it would have been great to charge along the way. I ended up having to stop and have an hour coffee while I charged a little. I had just finished one job and travelling to another. I think it would have been better just to buy more batteries.

Which one?

I've used the standard charger in my RV (2 batteries 80Ah each) but you are wasting a lot of energy during the eletrical conversion from 12V to 230V (Europe) and back down to 26V. The TB48 is sucking ~10A for almost 2h.. that's a lot of stuff if you have 8 batteries to load..

So, the DJI car charger is good for me as long as there are no other solutions out there..
Chris