Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI "gimbal protection set" for retaining possesion of your X7

Reaction score
Any X7 owners think this might ought to be sent to you for free from DJI in light of recent price reductions? Any reports of cameras returning home in a state of dangling condition? Or lost?

I haven’t heard of any but I purchased this regardless. It is scheduled to be delivered today.
Any X7 owners think this might ought to be sent to you for free from DJI in light of recent price reductions? Any reports of cameras returning home in a state of dangling condition? Or lost?

I hope that none of you guys ever find your camera hanging from this leash. It might make landing without risking additional damage to camera and lens a challenge. I would imagine that going forward anytime the X7 returns home dangling that DJI has inplace a readily available supply of parts to send out for free to fix whatever broke.

I hope that none of you guys ever find your camera hanging from this leash. It might make landing without risking additional damage to camera and lens a challenge. I would imagine that going forward anytime the X7 returns home dangling that DJI has inplace a readily available supply of parts to send out for free to fix whatever broke.
The way I see it, the only option to save the dangling camera from sustaining a damage during landing would be to hand catch.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips