Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Go 4 or ???

Reaction score
I will of course show my lack of knowledge about the Inspire 1, so while I don't need a long explantion, perhaps someone could point me in the correct direction eg. Tutorial, video, etc.
I have an Inspire 1 coming in with the Z X5 and appropriate zoom lens to determine prime lenses I may wish to later purchase. I fly Phantom 4's and am familiar with the Go 4 app that's loaded on my CrystalSky Ultra.
1. I keep seeing the 'Pilot' app for the Inspire and wonder if I will have to download a different app than the DJI Go 4? Or, have I been looking at some older videos? And, if I have to download the Pilot app, so be it. Just want to get ahead of the arrival of the Inspire 1 and x5?

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I will of course show my lack of knowledge about the Inspire 1, so while I don't need a long explantion, perhaps someone could point me in the correct direction eg. Tutorial, video, etc.
I have an Inspire 1 coming in with the Z X5 and appropriate zoom lens to determine prime lenses I may wish to later purchase. I fly Phantom 4's and am familiar with the Go 4 app that's loaded on my CrystalSky Ultra.
1. I keep seeing the 'Pilot' app for the Inspire and wonder if I will have to download a different app than the DJI Go 4? Or, have I been looking at some older videos? And, if I have to download the Pilot app, so be it. Just want to get ahead of the arrival of the Inspire 1 and x5?
The DJI Go 4 app is not compatible with the Inspire 1.

You need the DJI Go app which can be downloaded from here

DJI GO - Capture and Share Beautiful Content Using this New App

DJI GO app is for all drones made before the Phantom 4
DJI GO 4 app is for all drones made Phantom 4 and now

also the Olympus 14-42ez is about the only zoom lens thats controlled via the app

there is another zoom lens but you manually have to set the zoom before take off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell