Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Groundstation POI/HotPoint and Waypoint Feature Test

Reaction score
I just tested POI/HotPoint Missions and Waypoint Missions with curved turns using latest publicly available Inspire 1 DEV Firmware and Mobile SDK.
Link deleted by moderator due to non authorised posting

What do you think? The POI is little bit unsteady, but the waypoint with curved turns looks great!

Last edited:
I just tested POI/HotPoint Missions and Waypoint Missions with curved turns using latest Inspire 1 Beta Firmware and Mobile SDK.
Blank
What do you think? The POI is little bit unsteady, but the waypoint with curved turns looks great!
I assume you are under NDA?
What are you doing posting this?

I assume you are under NDA?
What are you doing posting this?

The firmware I use is publicly available if you are a registered Dev at DJI and everyone can register as a Dev. The SDK I used is also publicly available.

I signed the NDA for getting access to pre-release SDK versions and firmwares. Every normal user can register at dev.DJI.com and download the SDK and firmware I used and they don't sign any NDA!? So where is the problem???

And what where the terms and the conditions of the NDA which you signed and agreed to abide by?

Not sure I understand the issue. If this guy signed a NDA and choses to break it why is that a problem for anyone but him. Let him get sued. DJI will continue to have a developers program with I imagine NDA's to be respected by those who sign and the world will continue to go round and round.

Reactions: JayVapes and mb7701
there is no NDA for the SDK. calm down. the FW is publicly available, is the same one being distributed by other dev, line drone deploy or auto flight logic.
Correct! As I said you just need to register at dev.DJI.com without signing any NDA and you can download the firmware and SDK I used.
So we can stop the discussion and calm down.

Not sure I understand the issue. If this guy signed a NDA and choses to break it why is that a problem for anyone but him. Let him get sued. DJI will continue to have a developers program with I imagine NDA's to be respected by those who sign and the world will continue to go round and round.
i see it as a problem for this forum if they allow breacking the NDA. It might put the forum in a bad light in DJI point of view, which eventuel could create ground for less support from DJI.
Or is it just me that think like that?

i see it as a problem for this forum if they allow breacking the NDA. It might put the forum in a bad light in DJI point of view, which eventuel could create ground for less support from DJI.
Or is it just me that think like that?

Perhaps. However isn't this any any other forum somewhat at least in part protected by freedom of speech. If a poster breaks a DNA he's the one responsible and should be prosecuted as such. As long as the posts do not contain links that should not be shared, and the editors it appears took care of that in this example, then let this discussion die. If DJI were to take action against the forum over the post from one person then they would be extremely near sighted and do more harm that good.

Just my opinion, mileage will I'm sure vary.

Reactions: Midnightrider
What is the obsession with NDAs on here... If you sign one or not who but the poster is responsible... Let's get back to the subject, ie. Beta software and potential!!

So is 'Ground Station' and 'POI' nearly a done deal???

What is the obsession with NDAs on here... If you sign one or not who but the poster is responsible... Let's get back to the subject, ie. Beta software and potential!!

So is 'Ground Station' and 'POI' nearly a done deal???

we still need to wait for oficial FW an app, but SDK wise all the functionality is there now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa