Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 confirmed Pick up 30 dec.

Man I haven't even ordered one but am excited for you guys. First thing before your first flight post some pics and info.

Ya like thats going to happen. lol.

All Amazon oders are 3rd party I ordered from Amazon but it comes from drone sorce in Florida

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dec 29 Amazon emailed me my inspired has shipped today

Unless you also got a tracking number and that the shipper has picked up the item, the term "shipped" is meaningless. Not trying to rain on your parade, but some posters on other forums have noted that they also got the message that their Inspire "shipped" only to find out that their vendor charged their card, which generated the "shipped" email. :(

I checked my cried card this morning and they took the money out and they don't take it until it ships so it has shipped

Sorry that sent to soon I was saying Amazon when said you could cancel anytime now it says you can't cancel because it has shipped and you don't get a tracking # the first day from the usps

Sorry that sent to soon I was saying Amazon when said you could cancel anytime now it says you can't cancel because it has shipped and you don't get a tracking # the first day from the usps

Like I said before, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but until you get a tracking number and the shipper has received the package, it is not "shipped."

LIKE I SAID BEFORE you don't get tracking # from usps until later in the day or to marrow with ups you get one right away I've had that all the time with usps with Amazon

Also Amazon web said you could cancel antime

Who did you order from on amazon ?
I spoke to All ERC this morning and said they don't have them in yet
UAV Outlet was confident he will receive them by tomorrow and everybody else was shipping out of China.

Hope you are getting it from Amazon direct. That will be great news .

Just found out from amazons thy screw up it dosent ship till January 9 they are as bad as Dji I

Very nice. I'm cutting out the time needed for the dealer to ship my purchase. Luckily I live 25 minutes from the dealer. Tier 1 DJI dealer that should be getting their batch in later this week.

I knew that it was wishfull thinking! on my way to the dealer this afternoon he called me and informed that he had not received any Inspire 1, later he called me back and told me that the Danish DJI supplier had been robbed yesterday night!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop