Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Drone Package with X5, X3 & OSMO Handle

Reaction score
DJI Inspire with X5 & X3 cameras and dual remotes! I'm also throwing in an OSMO handle that you can use with the x3 camera.

This Sales Includes everything you see in these photos:

3 Batteries (2 TB48 & 1 TB47)
2 Remotes
DJI Osmo handle kit + 2 batteries total
2 ND filters for the X3
One Inspire 1 airframe
2 Sets of propellers with locks
Original case for Inspire, X5 & X3 cameras
Mount for X5 & X3 to Inspire

Local pickup would be awesome In North Carolina but I'm also happy to ship. To ship, I will have to unscrew the X5 mount so I can fit everything in a large box but it's easy to put back on. I am asking $2200

Contact Info: [email protected] for swift response. Thanks

Hello Watcmi101. Are you upgrading your system to something different? I ask because we have taken a couple systems almost identical to this one in on trade towards Inspire 2 packages or M600s.

When you get a chance, please post the photos. Also, is it a v1 or v2 Inspire 1?

Thanks!

Hello Watcmi101. Are you upgrading your system to something different? I ask because we have taken a couple systems almost identical to this one in on trade towards Inspire 2 packages or M600s.

When you get a chance, please post the photos. Also, is it a v1 or v2 Inspire 1?

Thanks!

I have an Inspire 1 RAW with tons of extras and only 3 minutes of flight time (an initial test to make sure it worked). We unknowingly bought it (September 2016) a little bit before the Inspire 2 was announced. When we found out about the Inspire 2 we shelved the 1 in hopes of recouping as much as possible from it towards an Inspire 2. I'm interested in a trade towards an Inspire 2 package. Can I contact you directly to see if we can work something out?

This is a V1 Inspire and I'm not interested in a trade towards an Inspire 2 package. I am new on here and couldn't add more photo's although I managed to upload one. Please send me a mail for swift response and I am of course happy to send more photos. Thanks

Attachments

• in1.jpg
    in1.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 66
This is a V1 Inspire and I'm not interested in a trade towards an Inspire 2 package. I am new on here and couldn't add more photo's although I managed to upload one. Please send me a mail for swift response and I am of course happy to send more photos. Thanks
Were you able to figure out how to load any more pictures?

That would be $850 for the X5, I apologize for any miscommunication. Please shoot me a mail. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi