Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1, dual remotes, two batteries

I just lowered the price one more time before I take this unit to a local consignment store. If interested let me know. This is essentially a brand new unit which makes this one hell of a deal. Used ones are selling for more than this on ebay. I accept cash, money order, paypal, whatever.

Thanks

What are you offering for your Inspire 1 now? I am considering buying one very shortly and I'm very interested in yours.

I just lowered the price one more time before I take this unit to a local consignment store. If interested let me know. This is essentially a brand new unit which makes this one hell of a deal. Used ones are selling for more than this on ebay. I accept cash, money order, paypal, whatever.

Thanks
What are you offering for your Inspire 1 now? I am considering buying one very shortly and I'm very interested in yours.

I have accepted a deposit for the unit so it is considered sold. If the buyer backs out for any reason (doubtful) I will update this thread. Thanks

I am possibly going to sell my unit I have 3 tb 47 1 tb 48 also the long range Fpvlr booster setup I have two controllers lens cape some other misc items the second controller has never been used very low flight time on the inspire. I also have a case specially designed for the Fpvlr controller I pad shade also. It's a version B I have 16 props total 8 of the ones that came with it and 8 quick disconnect ones with white tips also a prop case. I do not have to sell I am thinking about it if anyone is interested.
ALSO the only reason I put it on this thread is because the original unit that was for sale looks to be sold I am not trying to high jack the thread
THANKS PM ME if anyone is interested in the unit. I am located in the Milwaukee WI area

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell