Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Four Port Smart Charger $225.00 Shipped

FlFlyer

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
DJI Inspire 1 / M100 Four Port Smart Charger

$225.00 Shipped CONUS ONLY

This charger will automatically charge, discharge, cycle, balance, and more up to 4 batteries at a time.

Very low-time Smart Power Charge - Charge, deep cycle, and maintain 4 DJI Inspire 4 Batteries simultaneously with this stand-alone charger. It also has charge outlets for 2 USBs and Transmitter.

This is a stand-alone complete charging system that will charge 4 Batteries, and 2 USB Devices at the same time.

Includes:

1 DJI Inspire 1 Four Port Smart Charger
Power Cord

Pictures were taken on 04/10/2023 show the actual Smart Charger being sold in this ad.

If you need additional information or would like to comment on this ad please use PM....................

DUE TO SPAMMERS HARVESTING EMAIL ADDRESSES, TELEPHONE NUMBERS, AND OTHER INFORMATION, I WILL NOT RESPOND TO PMS OR EMAILS LIKE "IS IT STILL AVAILABLE", OR OTHER TYPES OF GENERIC REQUESTS.

I WILL REMOVE THE AD WHEN IT IS SOLD OR NOT AVAILABLE.

DJI, Phantom, Spark, Flymore, Drone, Yuneec, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0., Quad, Airplane, Airplanes, RC, Radio Control, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Zoom, Zoom, Wookong, Phantom 4, Aviation, Combo, Inspire, Mavic Air 2

Attachments

• DSCN3098.JPG
    DSCN3098.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
  • DSCN3100.JPG
    DSCN3100.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Jackson
I am interested. Trying to research the specs and I'm not finding much about your model, I'm probably not looking at the right sites. I have 1 tb47, 1 tb48 and a 9000mha air America batt, the oem will work but I think I need jumper connection to make the other batt charge. Your thoughts? Oh is it still available? TIYA
GREG

I am interested. Trying to research the specs and I'm not finding much about your model, I'm probably not looking at the right sites. I have 1 tb47, 1 tb48 and a 9000mha air America batt, the oem will work but I think I need jumper connection to make the other batt charge. Your thoughts? Oh is it still available? TIYA
GREG
I have the white version of this charger and it is great. Make sure it comes with the special cables for the remotes if you want to use it to charge them as well as the batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan