Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Parts For Sale

Reaction score
Website
www.powerdronesales.com
Hi Pilots, If you need any of these parts, you have first dibs on them before I place on EBAY.
If your interested, send email in private conversations. Check Out The List. Click on the PDF file below.

Attachments

• T600 parts list EBAY.pdf
    64.4 KB · Views: 257
Hi BlueBird, I am in need of the wire harness which travels thru the battery pack up the rear end to the GPS light module.. I believe (not looking at it) the connector harness is 8 wires. I looked at the PDF but this piece wasn't listed. Don't know where to look for email. Thanks, Ric

Last edited:
Hi guys, Many of the parts in the list are going fast.
Hi BlueBird, I am in need of the wire harness which travels thru the battery pack up the rear end to the GPS light module.. I believe (not looking at it) the connector harness is 8 wires. I looked at the PDF but this piece wasn't listed. Don't know where to look for email. Thanks, Ric
I do believe I have that cable. How ever It is not listed on the current list. If it is the one I think it is, I will take $20.00 US Plus shipping. Let me know. Blue Bird..

Hi Pilots, If you need any of these parts, you have first dibs on them before I place on EBAY.
If your interested, send email in private conversations. Check Out The List. Click on the PDF file below.
Do you have the main circuit board for sale? Or the whole component?

I need the (Tail Light LED). Not the plastic cover but the LED/USB interface board under it. Also need the cable connecting too it.

Hi guys, Many of the parts in the list are going fast.

I do believe I have that cable. How ever It is not listed on the current list. If it is the one I think it is, I will take $20.00 US Plus shipping. Let me know. Blue Bird..
Thanks for reply, however I just sent it to LA. Have a problem no data from radio on iPad. Understand DJI has software to wipe everything clean to start over. More than just a cable problem, will see. If something interesting turns up I'll post it.

I got I1's in stock, Plus many other parts, I have Phantom 3's Pro and Advanced Just check out the link above for our ebay store. Power Drone Sales.......Soon to be launched..
Do you have the circuit board from the Inspire 1 battery compartment that has the main battery terminals and also the battery spring loaded pins?
Thanks.

Ok thanks I will check it
You will have to check with my eBay department which has the parts that you're asking for. Go to bottom of ebay page to which the part you need and ask your question about availibilty and shipping. Thanks, Blue Bird.....
You will have to check with my eBay department which has the parts that you're asking for. Go to bottom of ebay page to which the part you need and ask your question about availibilty and shipping. Thanks, Blue Bird.....

Not sure if people are aware, but you can purchase replacement parts through Helidirect.com

Our new site has been launched! Although still under construction, It's a start!
http://www.powerdronesales.com
We started a buy back program for your crashed Inspire 1 or Phantom 3.
Info on that is coming soon! We have also offered a credit towards a new UAV based on the value of that offer after inspection of your UAV, but only once you send it to us. If it is repairable, we will send you a quote, either on the repair, or replacement. This offer will only be for the DJI Inspire 1 and the Phantom series UAV's only.

Last edited:
Hi,
Do you still have this part:
Right Flight LG Tube With Bearings And Shims (Quantity 1) (Part # I1-RFALG)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry