Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI INSPIRE 1 w/ 3 extra TB48 BATTERIES FOR SALE

Reaction score
Stock DJI INSPIRE 1 drone with single controller. Stock battery with three 5700mAh TB48 batteries, total of four batteries. All accessories that come with stock Inspire including battery charger, spare props, harness, cables, prop locks, controller, hard case. Spare batteries are still in original boxes. Second set of props ordered but haven't arrived. If they do they are included in the sale. $3200 shipped (continental US only) Props arrived so there are two extra sets of props.

If you would like photos please email. It is an almost new in box Inspire without so much as dust on it.

Owned since January. Flown fewer than three hours total. Never crashed or abused. Everything is still in original plastic. Selling for health reasons. Also selling separately a Phantom V2+ with Pelican hard case and working spare Phantom body, four sets of props and five spare batteries. For inquiries on either please contact

email: [email protected]

Last edited:
I was kidding it was worth a shot! Haven't your mom taught you there are two words to an answer yes and no but you wouldn't know them unless you ask! Lol

So not to be a low baller bottom dollar would be? Just curious because I'm buying on that's 6 weeks old with 1 transmitter and 5700 mah battery for 2500 plus shipping! Is that a good deal you think or still too much? Your honest opinion?

So not to be a low baller bottom dollar would be? Just curious because I'm buying on that's 6 weeks old with 1 transmitter and 5700 mah battery for 2500 plus shipping! Is that a good deal you think or still too much? Your honest opinion?
It's a good deal

Haha, this is awesome!
I'm not the seller either...
I apologize in advance to the real seller if we have been detrimental to his sale.
I hardly doubt that as two potential, confused buyers have been negotiating on your behalf.
Made my morning;)

Ok haha lol! Well good news! Found and brought one off ebay! Rev b with 1 regular batt and three high capacity Batts for 2800! Thank god for newborns and marriage!

Ok haha lol! Well good news! Found and brought one off ebay! Rev b with 1 regular batt and three high capacity Batts for 2800! Thank god for newborns and marriage!

Hello nolan! I brought one the other day I'm looking to buy another for my son and I to have this hobby together to enjoy! The price you want is good and all but you have no pictures of the item up for sale so just your word is not worth the price! I need pictures! The most I'm willing to pay is 5550 through PayPal for this! Let me know asap! I think most of these guys on here will agree with me on this too! That's why you haven't gotten really any responses to this ad! Thank you and God bless!

I quoted you from another thread you were posting in.

You're weird.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop