Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji inspire 2 Zenmuse X7 Kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I’m selling my Dji inspire 2 with Zenmuse X7 Camera kit
eceaee25d45bfd6e5933827064b94038.jpg
. I bought the drone a little over a year but juste used it 4-5 times. Everything its in new condition 10/10 it cost me close to 14 000$ us im selling it for half of the price. Im not planing to sell anything separately so please dont bother asking. If you are interested to buy it please contact me thank you!

Located in Canada
Price: 6800$us
Payment: Paypal

-Dji Inspire 2

-DJI Zenmuse X7 Camera - 3-Axis Gimbal

-Zenmuse X7 DL-S 16mm F2.8 ND ASPH Lens (It has his own Electric ND filter)

-Clear Filter (to protect the lens)

-6 batteries (2 are new still in the box)

-2 Controller (Main and Slave)

-8 Propellers

-7inch Crystalsky with the bracket for the controller

-128gb micro sd card

-Cinema Dng License

-480gb Cinessd

-Cinessd Station

-Charging Hub

-Charger

-Original Case

-Microraptor Inspire 2 Hard Case - Landing Mode

I am based in South Africa but I have a cousin in America in San Anselmo, could you chat to me on WhatsApp? My number is +27 787791098

Thanks
Tim

Can you ship to US and what is your best price?
Canada. Paypal
[/QUOTE]

Yes i can ship to Us and no sorry this is my best im already loosing a lot and i have someone interested in it to that ready to pay my price. Who ever buy it first get the drone. Thank you for your interest.

Do you know what the shipping cost is?

Yes i can ship to Us and no sorry this is my best im already loosing a lot and i have someone interested in it to that ready to pay my price. Who ever buy it first get the drone. Thank you for your interest.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what the shipping cost is?

Yes i can ship to Us and no sorry this is my best im already loosing a lot and i have someone interested in it to that ready to pay my price. Who ever buy it first get the drone. Thank you for your interest.
[/QUOTE]

I have no idea but i know the hard case is very heavy. If you dont mind to drive to the border we can meet there? Is it far from you?

Border
Baudette, MN
United States

I am 7 hours from the border. I live in Bryn Mawr PA 19010. Like I said I am willing to pay up to $200.00 shipping.

I will be able to send you the money Friday. I am having it transferred to my account tomorrow. I will also send you shipping instructions. How do you plan on shipping UPS or FEDEX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy