Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji Inspire 2 Zenmuse X7 Kit for Sale

*****SOLD****

Price: 6000$ us
Accept Paypal only
Shipping not included.

Selling my Dji Inspire 2 with the Zenmuse X7. The drone was purchased less then a year. Very clean. No Lens is included in this kit, everything else is listed below.

- Dji Inspire 2 (very clean)
- Dji Zenmuse X7 (sign of use)
- Dji Cendence controller
- Cinema Dng & Proress License
- Cinessd 480g
- Cinestation
- Crystalsky 5.5 inch monitor
- 2 (Crystalsky battery)
- Crystalsky battery charger
- 8 inspire 2 batteries
- 2 set of propellers (8)
- Charging hub
- Charger cable
- Original Dji Inspire 2 Case

Pictures will be posted soon. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Im not interested to sell anything individually.
hey, what does "sign of use" on the x7 camera mean? Is it damaged? Thanks.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

let me know if that person is not to far i can drive a little but not to much.
Regarding the PayPal issue. I think you can just do a couple smaller invoices instead of 1 bigger payment. That should get by the holding of funds issue.

Regarding the PayPal issue. I think you can just do a couple smaller invoices instead of 1 bigger payment. That should get by the holding of funds issue.
Thats a great option! Do you know the maximum amount that someone can send without getting a hold on it?

Thats a great option! Do you know the maximum amount that someone can send without getting a hold on it?
Good article.

Good article.

I read this already. Its a good protection for the buyer and paypal but not for the seller. Basically the seller have the biggest risk. If its something not expensive i can wait. But we talking about a 10 000$ to 15 000$ kit that im sending to someone that i dont get paid till paypal take the hold. Which is a huge risk. Im not feeling safe probably because i dont use paypal much. Maybe people with lots of experience wont mind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters