Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji inspire app

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've not had a delivery confirmation yet for my inspire but I was very keen on having a look at the app.

I can't seem to find it anywhere on the App Store, is it coz I'm in the UK?

Have you guys got access to a downloadable app on the App Store elsewhere in the world?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, im offshore on the oil rigs at present so going to have a further 2 week wait on you guys to get hands on with my new bird :(

Was just trying to download the app on my iphone while out here to take the edge off my extra delay and have a play around with the app.

I will keep an eye out on app store.

You can download DJI pilot app for apple ios with this link. m.dji.net/djipilot address must be entered in ipad browser, then you must have a inspire1 serial number. The app is very good, I get my inspire1 tomorrow. :):)

You can download DJI pilot app for apple ios with this link. m.dji.net/djipilot address must be entered in ipad browser, then you must have a inspire1 serial number. The app is very good, I get my inspire1 tomorrow. :):)

Uhh man dont tell me i need the serial number to be able to play around with the app... That sucks so much. Looking more likely that im going to have to be completely hands off till i return home from work...

In that case im relying on you all to post plenty videos...

Loved the Sim video BTW :)

Managed to download the iOS version and have it installed on my iPad 4. It is version 09. Nice looking app. Now if there was a manual/help file available for download. I think when the app is available from the App Store(probably in a week or so)it will be released as ver 1.0. I haven't received the inspire 1 yet and It would be quite a while before I can actually fly it outside as it is cold and snowy where I live I would still like to receive it ASAP. The dealer I ordered from is away on holidays and won't be back until 17 Jan.

The dealer I ordered from is away on holidays and won't be back until 17 Jan.

Did you order from a Canadian dealer?
I have been hoping for some kind of ETA on shipment from Multirotorheli but they have posted a vacation notice on their website.

Managed to download the iOS version and have it installed on my iPad 4. It is version 09. Nice looking app. Now if there was a manual/help file available for download. I think when the app is available from the App Store(probably in a week or so)it will be released as ver 1.0. I haven't received the inspire 1 yet and It would be quite a while before I can actually fly it outside as it is cold and snowy where I live I would still like to receive it ASAP. The dealer I ordered from is away on holidays and won't be back until 17 Jan.

How did you manage to download it?

Jack

Using other people's serial numbers is not cool if it's affecting their ability to get their multiple downloads. Whether it's true or not, the thread that you're alluding to also stated that there are 3 permissible downloads per serial number. So why would you screw with this, and then brag about it.

Right, that's kinda preying on the unsuspecting person who was shooting the video in the first place. I clearly saw a SN in a recent video but figured that could mess that persons account up so I refrained. Do use common sense and don't put actual users accounts in a cluster.

Within a week or so the iOS app will be in the apple App Store available to all as many times as they want to download . When people put out over $3000.00 and waiting for delivery and are restricted by needing a serial number to get the app then shame on DJI. No remorse

Maybe, but until then it could be shame on DJI at the expense of innocent customer trying to make a video. So, you're potentially screwing them. It's THEIR number to use and get credit for, no one else.

Did you order from a Canadian dealer?
I have been hoping for some kind of ETA on shipment from Multirotorheli but they have posted a vacation notice on their website.

Same here, I ordered and paid from Multirotorheli.ca; their vacation notice says they will be shiping on Jan 11th, but there is no answer on their phones and voicemail is full. I tried to reach out to the owner on this forum last week but still no response.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips