Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji inspire controller (transmitter) For sale

Reaction score
Dji inspire controller like new. Used it as a slave twice for a cameraman. Shows zero signs of use.
$400 obo seems to be be what they go for on eBay. image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Yes, but it goes deeper than that. paypay takes their percentage unless you select the "sending money to friends and family option. That's the only way for me to avoid fees when there's controllers much more used that mine are going for 450-550. Creating an invoice makes it impossible for me to charge is as "friends and family where I dont get hit with a heavy percentage. The controller is still wrapped in plastic, so if people are going to try to hit me with paypay fees I'll just sell it local for what its worth. The price is 400& plus shipping which is around $20. The only way I'll accept payment is if its sent as you were sending it to friends and family on paypal otherwise I'll just sell it more that what im asking on here, on ebay. Let me know. The controller plus shipping via ups is 420$. 400 for the controller, 20$ for shipping. if you're not interested no worries I have a few other lined up.

I've ran an ebay story for 7 years so I understand how these things work.

yes the only problem with that is if you send me a brick transmitter i wont get my money back from paypal if i send money friends and family.. invoice me $425 then.. on invoice state its a working inspire Transmitter. thanks [email protected]

The 425 covers the transmitter and the 19$ of shipping and a little more. Not the 13$ PayPal will charge. Look on eBay, they're going for around 500$ and this is not bricked. I'll put it in writing or send you a video of it connecting to my bird. Not trying to make things difficult, I've just dealt with PayPal many many times. My reputation is important in this forum so I promise you it will go smoothly. The controller is still in plastic with no wear and tear. At the price I'm selling it for I can't absorb extra fees. Do you have a phone number I can reach you at? Well come up with an agreement. Besides the controller should still be under warranty.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    840.2 KB · Views: 7
These fit in a flat rate USPS Priority Medium box, $15 anywhere in the country. $10 in PayPal fees tops.

Since you keep bringing up eBay as an "expert" lets do the math..

Average selling price last week: $443

eBay fees (no store): $43
PayPal fee: 13.15
Shipping: $15

You net $371.85

I dont rhink he really wants to sell it..but thanks for sharing about ebay fees.. I already bought a controller frome someone else.

You guys, i'm sorry for disappearing. I recently bought a new phone and didn't have the email setup that's associated with this forum so I was not getting any notifications from this thread, and have been out of town for the last few days and away from my computer. I have someone interested that didn't leave me a rude comment here, or complain about anything so I believe it's sold as of now. I'll know for sure by this afternoon and comment below. I'm back in town now, and have my phone setup to receive notifications from this thread now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianlara9389