Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI -INSPIRE- ONE Battery TB48 and TB47 maintenance discussion

Do you deep cycle??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use the Angel. I RELLY like it as a simplistic way to ensure proper storage levels, and for deep discharge calibration. For the $$$ you can’t beat it! Alex does a great job and is dedicated to giving great support to loyal customers. My vote for the $? Angel. Keep calm, and Drone on!

I use the Angel. I RELLY like it as a simplistic way to ensure proper storage levels, and for deep discharge calibration. For the $$$ you can’t beat it! Alex does a great job and is dedicated to giving great support to loyal customers. My vote for the $? Angel. Keep calm, and Drone on!
I also use the Angel. I have the version that maintains both my Inspire and my Phantom 4 Batteries.

Thank You, It is truly hard for me to understand all that is explained fully. I am somewhat new to this, and with no disrespect was hoping to get an yes or no answer and what is the acceptable difference variance in cell reading's in the go app?

Actually, the SmartPowerCharge does both charge, deep cycle and storage charge (up and down). All three modes can operate individually on different batteries at the same time. Charging is at 1C, meaning not too slow, not too fast. It’s a beast of a charger and stupidly cheap, IMHO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla