Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Mavic 2 Pro Used Cost

Reaction score
Hello due to me having to relocate I am going to sell my Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller, 2 DJI batteries, 128 gb sd card, extra set of props. I have a total of 8 flights time. No crashes and all the original boxes. I was wondering in anyone has sold of these before and can ball part estimated value since i am not sure on drone depreciation. This is not a for sale ad. I am new here and i dont want to cause any trouble by posting items in the incorrect forum. Thanks for any insight !!

Reactions: marctronixx
Hello due to me having to relocate I am going to sell my Mavic 2 Pro with smart controller, 2 DJI batteries, 128 gb sd card, extra set of props. I have a total of 8 flights time. No crashes and all the original boxes. I was wondering in anyone has sold of these before and can ball part estimated value since i am not sure on drone depreciation. This is not a for sale ad. I am new here and i dont want to cause any trouble by posting items in the incorrect forum. Thanks for any insight !!
Workable rule-of-thumb for used equipment (photo equipment/drone/etc.) is 70% of current new price of the system and/or parts if very little use and Excellent+-to-LikeNew condition. 65% if some use and Excellent condition. Smaller % as use, condition and age increase.

Go on eBay, pick and "Watch" five Mavic 2 Pro auctions. This should give you a real-world idea of your drone's market value.

Note: You can also elect to view "Auctions that have ended" to avoid the wait.

D

Donnie Frank's advice is good, too. For license fees of images from your files, going to Alamy.com and GettyImages.com and searching for similar images and answering the use questions result in real world prices for the usage. There is no single answer to pricing questions; real world pricing comes from some of the replies I'm seeing. Other things to consider are the fees charged for your listing. eBay is not cheap. I've found their esttimates of shipping cost are 1/3 real world. This is important is you say you'll cover shipping. Consider specifying "only to my country" unless you have a lot of time on your hands for international paperwork and risk.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi