Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Osmo Camera Unit - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This Zenmuse X3 camera is specially built for the DJI Osmo.

It can be locked to protect its inner mechanical structure when not in use. It’s capable of recording 4K video and capturing 12 megapixel still photos, with a 94°wide-angle prime lens, capturing clear and crisp images with minimal distortion. When used with the DJI GO app, you get access to intelligent shooting modes like Automatic Panorama and Timelapse.

This camera is not compatible with the Inspire 1. This is NOT the zoomable version.

Located in South Carolina - Asking $200 OBO via PayPal

20151102105642-3731.jpg

Last edited:
This Zenmuse X3 camera is specially built for the DJI Osmo.

It can be locked to protect its inner mechanical structure when not in use. It’s capable of recording 4K video and capturing 12 megapixel still photos, with a 94°wide-angle prime lens, capturing clear and crisp images with minimal distortion. When used with the DJI GO app, you get access to intelligent shooting modes like Automatic Panorama and Timelapse.

This camera is not compatible with the Inspire 1. This is NOT the zoomable version.

Asking $200 OBO via PayPal
View attachment 21842
Items location?
What countries dollars?

Stated in the ad: Located in South Carolina - Asking $200 OBO via PayPal

Stated in the ad: Located in South Carolina - Asking $200 OBO via PayPal
Yes but it wasn't before you edited it and added South Carolina.
I am able to see all edits of posts from first version to current.

So now we know the location we can assume you are accepting US dollars.

Yes but it wasn't before you edited it and added South Carolina.
I am able to see all edits of posts from first version to current.

So now we know the location we can assume you are accepting US dollars.
Lol. I leave for a bit and com back and see you still have to babysit the classifieds section. Is there anyway you can set it up so people have to read the rules one at a time down the list before they can post in the classified section?

Lol. I leave for a bit and com back and see you still have to babysit the classifieds section. Is there anyway you can set it up so people have to read the rules one at a time down the list before they can post in the classified section?
:p Unfortunately it still wouldn't make any difference :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam