Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI TB50 Batteries, Charging Hub & Adapter, Like New Cinessd Station and 240gig Stick

Reaction score
Hi guys, Wondering if anyone is interesting in 8 TB50 batteries? They were charged as pairs and are like New condition. Had them on the side for work and weren't used much at all. Probably each been charged 10-13 times max. I also have a DJI Inspire 2 - Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub and the larger DJI Inspire 2 180 W Power Adapter. Charger hub and packs could be sold seperatly but would want to sell them in their balanced pairs.
I'd hope to get $120 each for them or sell the whole package together for $1000

Like New SSD Station and 240gig stick $500

Thanks!

Hi guys, Wondering if anyone is interesting in 8 TB50 batteries? They were charged as pairs and are like New condition. Had them on the side for work and weren't used much at all. Probably each been charged 10-13 times max. I also have a DJI Inspire 2 - Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub and the larger DJI Inspire 2 180 W Power Adapter. Charger hub and packs could be sold seperatly but would want to sell them in their balanced pairs.

Thanks!
Location?
What dollars? (AUD/CAD?)

Hi Helijib,

Is it possible to ship to the Netherlands in Europe?
Would like to buy 4 tb50 batteries.

Thanks and regards,
TH

Hi there! It should be no problem shipping to you. I’ll just need your address in order to figure out shipping cost. I think you can PM me via the forum with that info...
Thank you.

Thanks!
hi would you post too uk i would like 2 batteries

Do you still have the charging hub and cinessd?

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84