Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Doubt regarding 180W power supply

Reaction score
Hi:
So this one charges the batteries faster than the original? (100W?)
Or it is aimed to charge the RC and batteries but the charging time of the batteries remain the same?
Is there a way to charge four batteries at a time with the same hub?
Thanks!

Hi:
So this one charges the batteries faster than the original? (100W?)
Or it is aimed to charge the RC and batteries but the charging time of the batteries remain the same?
Is there a way to charge four batteries at a time with the same hub?
Thanks!

The Inspire 1 had a 100W Power Adaptor but the Inspire 2's is 180W. There is no 100W option compatible to charge Inspire 2 Batteries.

With DJI branded equipment there is no way to simultaneously charge 4 batteries on the same hub. The Inspire 2 Battery Charging Hub charges the pair of batteries with the most charge first and then moves on to the next pair.

So I´m a little bit cofused
A friend of mine brought from NY a power supply that is bigger than the original and what he calls "the fast charger" (I thought this was the 180W one). He assures that with this, the batteries are charged faster...
I have to check the specs of it.
Thanks!!!
By the way, we bought some products from Advexure while accesorizing our i2
;-)
Best regards!!

Reactions: Advexure
We bought a second charger from DJI and the power brick was much larger than the one that came with the I2, but running them together they seem to charge at the same speed to me.

Reactions: Ale Reynoso
So I´m a little bit cofused
A friend of mine brought from NY a power supply that is bigger than the original and what he calls "the fast charger" (I thought this was the 180W one). He assures that with this, the batteries are charged faster...
I have to check the specs of it.
Thanks!!!
By the way, we bought some products from Advexure while accesorizing our i2
;-)
Best regards!!

There has been some previous discussion on the difference between the Power Adaptor included with the I2 and the Spare I2 Power Adaptor.

See here:
inspire 2 battery charger and AC cables look different
New Battery Charger Soon?

Glad we could help accessorize your Inspire 2, @Ale Reynoso, if we can be of any further help with anything just give us a shout.

Yup... original and spare are different sizes but same specs, except the spare adds "6.9A total" to the individual plug specs.

Reactions: Ale Reynoso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveamelia102