Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Download video from library on DJI pilot app?

Reaction score
I shot some video on a 64gb card and now cant open the card on my pc. The video still shows up in the library on the dji pilot app. I'm trying to transfer the videos from my ipad mini 2 to my pc. When I select the little sd card icon the top right of the page, it shows me the files by date. Problem is, the ones I want aren't showing up. Huh? I can watch them on the mini, just cant transfer them.

Anyone???

Thanks

I shot some video on a 64gb card and now cant open the card on my pc. The video still shows up in the library on the dji pilot app. I'm trying to transfer the videos from my ipad mini 2 to my pc. When I select the little sd card icon the top right of the page, it shows me the files by date. Problem is, the ones I want aren't showing up. Huh? I can watch them on the mini, just cant transfer them.

Anyone???

Thanks

Same problem.

A couple of videos are in the library on the iPad Mini used during the flight...but, I don't have the SD card that was in the camera. No idea how to download/transfer them because they're not on the SD card I have now.

Is there a way to transfer from the library showing on the iPad Mini?

I'm hoping a computer tech may be able to open my 64gb card. Meanwhile, the library file is all I have.

Just to be clear, open iTunes on laptop, not mini, right?

Thanks. Never used itunes. Starting to force myself into the Apple way

Connect your device to your computer, open iTunes and go to the "apps" tab under your device. Scroll all the way to the bottom and fine the DJI GO/Pilot app. There should be a folder called "videoCache" or something similar. Select and save the folder wherever you want.

It's worth noting that the video stored on your device is a lower quality than what is stored on the SD card.

THANK YOU! I somehow didn't copy one movie from my card, it was the best one of the trip. It sucks that I lost the high quality movie, but i'm so glad that I was able to salvage this video. My video strength was stellar, I am extremely impressed that the app saves movies like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips