Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone aerials single exposure HDR with Aurora 2019, part 1

I'm just beginning to play with the trial of Aurora but can't you just "dial back" the Aurora adjustments with the sliders of the "Look" and make things more subtle? Are you saying no matter how much you adjust Aurora, you just can't quite get a natural looking grade? Having to use two different programs to achieve the grade kind of defeats the purpose of looking for a single program to automate things a little bit. Might as well just grade it in Photoshop with the "Camera Raw Filter."
Like I said: sometimes I blend the Lightroom and Aurora HDR renders, to bring the Aurora HDR into a more natural look"

I don't think using 2 or more programs defeats any purpose, it sometimes serves a purpose depending on what you are looking for, art is in the eye of it's creator, therefore like I said before again, if the watercolor or painterly look is what you are looking for it sometimes takes more than 2 programs, I go both ways, but for the most part I go for a "natural to my eye" look

I'm just beginning to play with the trial of Aurora but can't you just "dial back" the Aurora adjustments with the sliders of the "Look" and make things more subtle? Are you saying no matter how much you adjust Aurora, you just can't quite get a natural looking grade? Having to use two different programs to achieve the grade kind of defeats the purpose of looking for a single program to automate things a little bit. Might as well just grade it in Photoshop with the "Camera Raw Filter."
Of course, but what I meant was that sometimes the full-on or 80% of Aurora looks great in most of the image, but not in some of the other areas so in those aeras you could selectively pick and choose.

Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DinaRqz379