Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone found on the White House grounds

I wonder, when the POTUS and First Lady return from India, they will put the "sUAS" on eBay as spares or repair claiming it was bought at a carboot/yard sale so as to get around the possible "Theft through finding" charges?

Regards

Nidge

These things it´s just a disaster for the hobby. I´m the owner of an Airsoft shop and every time an idiot play with bb guns (like an idiot), on the streets and other forbidden places and get killed by cops, just make a REAL mess for the serious players.

Well my two cents is that it sure wouldn't be hard for somebody who is against our hobby to have done this intentionally to damage things for us. Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist but by crashing it where they did seems very likely ;)

Reactions: GizaDog
Well my two cents is that it sure wouldn't be hard for somebody who is against our hobby to have done this intentionally to damage things for us. Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist but by crashing it where they did seems very likely ;)

And some people are just beyond dumb. A video of a guy flying his drone around New York City, crashing into multiple buildings made the news. Unfortunately that's all people are going to see in the news.

You don't need to be a "conspiracy theorist" too see this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop