Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone Repairs

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone,

New member here just wanting to ask a few questions around drone repairs.

I am looking to set up a drone repair business in Sheffield UK, I will be going online though so that people will be able to send their drones from all over the UK.

What is the current situation regarding drone repairs? ie. Would you say there are enough at present.

What is the most common repairs you have needed?

Please feel free to get involved in this thread and I will answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Reactions: dirkclod
Good Afternoon Everyone,

New member here just wanting to ask a few questions around drone repairs.

I am looking to set up a drone repair business in Sheffield UK, I will be going online though so that people will be able to send their drones from all over the UK.

What is the current situation regarding drone repairs? ie. Would you say there are enough at present.

What is the most common repairs you have needed?

Please feel free to get involved in this thread and I will answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Good evening.

I have approved this thread for now but if you wish to advertise your services on the forum you will need to sign up for an approved vendor account by following the link at the bottom of the page http://dronepilots.zone/advertise

I have also deleted your duplicate thread as we do not allow double posts on the community.

Thank you.

Thanks @The Editor I didn't realise I had double posted. I can confirm that this thread is not for advertisement purposes, it is purely to gain information for our business model that will hopefully help members in the future.

I think this is a good topic and I'm happy to respond - I don't feel you're directly advertising (although of course you are indirectly).

My view is that there are not enough good drone repair centres in the UK. I don't like sending my drone in via courier as I have worked for courier companies in the past and I've seen how they handle packages, so whenever I've needed repairs I've taken it in myself.

I am based in Oxford and I have used a company in Brighton and a company in Wolverhampton (I found the Wolverhampton one to be better), but both are an hour and a half to two hours' drive away. I am not aware of a reputable repair centre closer to me.

Obviously Sheffield is even less convenient to me personally! I could really do with one locally.

Reactions: iDroneRepair
@Yellow Fellow Thankyou for your reply.

Currently we will be starting our business online, I understand your concerns regarding courier's but for us to be able to reach the whole of the UK a courier service is the only viable option for us at the moment.

We hope in the future to open B&M store's if this is something that drone owner's are looking for.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions or information, we take all comments on board.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop