Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone/UAV Insurance

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to this forum but I know I can help drone owners, who are interested, procure insurance for their drone operation. I am an aviation specific insurance broker. I only insure risks associated with aviation. I am appointed with all of the major aviation specific insurance companies (there are currently about 15 of them). As of this moment, 4 of them are offering policies to cover the operation of drones. It does not matter if you operate the UAV for pleasure or commercially, I can get you covered. Many people believe that their homeowner's or renter's insurance policy will cover their drone operation. However, truth be told, most policies of that nature specifically exclude anything aviation related. If you cause an accident, you could be liable for bodily injury and property damage well above the cost of your UAV.

I work for a small, family owned business. We are not pushy at all. If you do not like the price of the coverage I can provide, I will not contact you any further.

If you would like more information, please reply to this post. If you are interested in getting coverage, please PM me and I can email you an application.

Thanks,

Joe

PM me, I am in southern California and could use some insurance. been flying phantoms since like 2013 I purchased one of the original phantoms, now fly an inspire.

Hello,

I am new to this forum but I know I can help drone owners, who are interested, procure insurance for their drone operation. I am an aviation specific insurance broker. I only insure risks associated with aviation. I am appointed with all of the major aviation specific insurance companies (there are currently about 15 of them). As of this moment, 4 of them are offering policies to cover the operation of drones. It does not matter if you operate the UAV for pleasure or commercially, I can get you covered. Many people believe that their homeowner's or renter's insurance policy will cover their drone operation. However, truth be told, most policies of that nature specifically exclude anything aviation related. If you cause an accident, you could be liable for bodily injury and property damage well above the cost of your UAV.

I work for a small, family owned business. We are not pushy at all. If you do not like the price of the coverage I can provide, I will not contact you any further.

If you would like more information, please reply to this post. If you are interested in getting coverage, please PM me and I can email you an application.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe-

Could you please send me your contact information and an application to [email protected]. I'm currently looking into hull and liability coverage.

Thanks-
Ryan

I am insured thru Joe and the Bullock Agency. I can tell they are very easy to work with and always returned my emails in a timely fashion.

I am insured thru Joe and the Bullock Agency. I can tell they are very easy to work with and always returned my emails in a timely fashion.
Do you have Joe's contact info? I don't know if he's seeing this post... Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44