Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DRONE -WORLD?

Reaction score
I have been out of circulation for a couple years and thinking about jumping back in the game. Been reading lots of good stuff about the new Inspire 2. My las t Inspire was a V2.0. Dearly loved it but had to part with it. ANYWAY, I purchased my Inspire from Drone-World . I caught one of there ads a few months back and was drooling over an Inspire 2 Eagle version. Then a few weeks later I tried getting back to there website and I got an Error message. Anyone here know what happened? Did they go out of business? Are they returning?
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

I have been out of circulation for a couple years and thinking about jumping back in the game. Been reading lots of good stuff about the new Inspire 2. My las t Inspire was a V2.0. Dearly loved it but had to part with it. ANYWAY, I purchased my Inspire from Drone-World . I caught one of there ads a few months back and was drooling over an Inspire 2 Eagle version. Then a few weeks later I tried getting back to there website and I got an Error message. Anyone here know what happened? Did they go out of business? Are they returning?
Thanks in advance for any and all replies!
Where on planet Earth was Drone World located?

Reactions: gregg Kielma
Apologies. I keep forgetting this site covers the entire globe. Drone-World was located in the United States. Also South Africa. My dealings was with the US company. They are supposed to be a DGI approved certified dealer.

Yes Sir! I only dealt with the company in the United States. When I try going to there website I receive a "forbidden 403" message.

Sad. I ordered my original Inspire V2.0 from them several years back and aside from not including some cheesy little cheap drone that was part of the promotional, the transaction went fairly smooth. Really had the hots for the "Eagle Edition" they had advertised just a couple months back and was just getting my ducks in a row to order one. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
All I can say is I had a bad experience with them and my friends have told me horror stories about them!!
I won’t be buying anything else from them that’s for sure.

They still operate and are alive and trading in South Africa. (see my post above with URL).

I was told by some business friends that own their own drone businesses in the USA of some VERY shady business practices that Drone World has used.
Such as buying inferior parts from Ali Express and remarketing as their own products.
Now I haven’t personally seen them do it but I trust what my friends have told me.

Reactions: Bob Res
Ordered my I2 from them last year. No bad experience. They were the only place I could find that would let me substitute a cendence for the reg remote for a reasonable fee(other dealers should take note). Their kit and case are(were I guess) great. No complaints from me and my I2 is still performing flawless.

I ordered a Inspire 1 case from them (original zippered case $79/free shipping) December 10th. No answers to emails or phone messages. Finally got an apology email in February and a few days later it showed up on my step. Not surprised they are history.

Update: May 5,2019

I purchased my Mavic Platinum from Drone World in Nov 2018. I also purchased the DJI insurance. Just found out they never applied the $149.00 to DJI. Time for a law suite. They stole from me.

Update: May 5,2019

I purchased my Mavic Platinum from Drone World in Nov 2018. I also purchased the DJI insurance. Just found out they never applied the $149.00 to DJI. Time for a law suite. They stole from me.
Its going to cost you more than 149 in legal fees. Write it off and move on, I know it sucks and it makes you mad but sometimes just walking away and cutting your losses is cheaper.

Thank you for your thoughts.

My issue is both my mavic platinum front legs have cracks in them. No its never, ever been abused. I have several of these machines and this is the only one I have an issue with.

I purchased the insurance on all my machines, however this one I got scammed on by drone world. Just my luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk