Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DroneBase + Eagleview/AllState Property Images for Insurance Claims??

Reaction score
Website
www.movingshark.com
I've been getting notifications for missions in my area for eagleview/allstate through dronebase. Guaranteed $70/mission, but haven't heard much good about dronebase. Are these missions legit? Will I get paid? Any insight would be appreciated.

Reactions: rdweaver
I’ve done quiet a few of these. It’s perfectly legit and 9 times out of 10 you introduce yourself to the homeowner so they know you’re there. You do get paid and it normally takes longer to upload the pictures then to take them. The time it takes to do the mission varies on the size of the house but normally it’s around 45 minutes.

Reactions: rdweaver
I've done over 20 and only had a couple hiccups with property tenants or tarps being on roofs causing a partial reshoot. They always pay to their middle man "qwil" within 24 hours and then you get a deposit within a week unless you opt to get it earlier. Just make sure you cover the shot list and have a fast internet connection for uploading the photos helps. The worst part of the inspections is getting the ground shots with the drone, but not an issue if you are an iphone user.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo