Droners.IO featured pilots

I would so agree. I normally skip the emails that come from droners.io now as the work bids are so cheap, unless your the only show in town it is extremely tough to make money. I am currently logged into here looking for a new market to get into with my 107 and Inspire2. The dream has faded and the real estate work is far from making a profit in the long term.

I had noticed lots of the people who post jobs in there are a bit of a mess when it comes to communication skills . Just about 2 weeks ago this lady posted her first job with no budget i sent her a note and a price with samples of what i had done in the past she wanted to do a few of her listings for 75$ each but she also wanted me to do a free one to see if she was ok with it and asked me to get my email so we could continue talking outside of droners.io . First email she asked if it was possible for me to do 50$ per property and she will keep bringing work my way lol .. A day later i got a notification that she hired someone else .

It's a race to the bottom. They budget 150 and it goes for 80. Don't even bother bidding any more.

I honestly dont know how some of the people that look for pilots on this site still run a business . Just got another email from someone who was looking for a pilot to shoot 2 houses one in malibu 7.2 millions another one in beverly hills listed for just over 10 MIL . this man pulled me out of droners and offered me 85$ for each property ..... yup 85$ ... at least 30 mins of 4k video and 50 pictures . I blocked him for good , where do this people get their pricing ideas from ??

Last edited: