Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DSLRPros Inspire 1 FPV Camera Upgrade

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed some time back (years), and there were a lot of bad reviews. Looks like a lot of changes have been made to this "kit" and I was wondering if anyone has recently added one of these to their Inspire1. It doesn't seem like a whole lot of money for what you may potentially get. I'm seriously considering adding this since I recently acquired a secondary remote.

I'm not looking for replies if you "heard bad things a few years ago" since People have to start somewhere, they charged more than they should have when the market was hot. Good business really...just bad for the consumer. Supply & demand and all...If you have this kit, please post a pic or two and comments. Thank you!

All of a sudden my X3 and Z3 cameras have not been acting correctly. Lots of lag but the AC flies fine. Have to get that fixed before I install another camera.

Ordered my kit this am with the FlySight 7" Black Pearl Diversity Monitor option. $295 total. We will see how it works. Looks like I'm going to be the guinea pig...haha. :)

DSLRPros Inspire 1 FPV Camera Upgrade

Curious to see how you make out. I'm on the edge of ordering it myself but was hoping to see how well it worked. good luck. also how long will it take for you to get?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07