Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual Camera for Inspire 1

I hear you. Best case i've found used for an XT was A$5700...that's equivalent to a whole lotta kit.
A.U.S.

Wow... If that was an XT R, I’d take it... and pay the $380 upgrade for V2. They have a XT R 640 on eBay now but reserve is $8-8.5k. It’s a v1 too.

It’s my understanding the V2 version is compatible with both I1v2 and M210. But... not positive on that. Would assume accurate since only v2 version now sold and I think it’s applicable to both birds.

It’s over reaching... but I’d like to find for under $5500... won’t happen unless an out of business auction... :(

I'm actually designing an infrared camera light with 850NM 10W IR LEDs (for myself). I'm awaiting the shipment yet. I'd be interested in soley designing IR systems for quadcopters if there's any future interest. I can say that the previous IR lighting I've designed is far brighter than anything I've seen.

I'm actually designing an infrared camera light with 850NM 10W IR LEDs (for myself). I'm awaiting the shipment yet. I'd be interested in soley designing IR systems for quadcopters if there's any future interest. I can say that the previous IR lighting I've designed is far brighter than anything I've seen.
That’s interesting...
How is the IR light used... with a IR camera? Even subject lighted with IR projection light, a regular Sensor camera wouldn’t collect due to attached filters on sensor. Would you use this with a converted X3 or X4S?

Wow... If that was an XT R, I’d take it... and pay the $380 upgrade for V2. They have a XT R 640 on eBay now but reserve is $8-8.5k. It’s a v1 too.

I

I should mention,...that price was just for the XT ONLY...no gimbal, AC, nuthin.
A.U.S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD