Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual Display for Inspire 1 controllers

Reaction score
I have added an FPV and GoPro camera and secondary transmitter to an Inspire 1. The new camera require a separate display to view besides the display to control the drone.

Are there any places that make a bracket that mounts securely to the controller that will allow two 7” displays to be set side by side for viewing.

When my camera operator controls the X5 camera, I lose all forward vision (even though I still have ground view of the aircraft). For safety I want to maintain a FPV view also, while the camera can be gimbled elsewhere.

I have added an FPV and GoPro camera and secondary transmitter to an Inspire 1. The new camera require a separate display to view besides the display to control the drone.

Are there any places that make a bracket that mounts securely to the controller that will allow two 7” displays to be set side by side for viewing.

When my camera operator controls the X5 camera, I lose all forward vision (even though I still have ground view of the aircraft). For safety I want to maintain a FPV view also, while the camera can be gimbled elsewhere.

You can contact @Florida Drone Supply and talk to them about mounting 2 monitors with the Seacraft Tray and adapters they stock.

IMG_1440.jpg

Reactions: K81_Chevy and Kelv
I have an Inspire 1 Pro to which I have added a fixed FPV camera to the nose cone. I wear Epson Moverio BT300 headset which provides LOS and main camera view. On the controller I have Flysight screen which gives me the FPV view from the fixed camera. This setup is easy to manage and does not cause neck strain from additional monitor weight.
ttfn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah