Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

dual mount for remotes?

Reaction score
after doing a few jobs with the inspire platform i've come to not really enjoy using an iPad as my source. this past week my associate and I were using a paralinx arrow setup to send wireless to our director. I always found myself checking his monitor for exposure and it got me to thinking. so i'm going to work with a friend to build out a bracket that holds a smaller device (iPhone) on lower half of remote and a monitor with sun hood on upper area. leaving a gap in the middle where you can still clip your harness. so you'll have your device for setting and monitor for confidence. primarily this would be used for the camera op when dual operating but I'm sure a pilot would be OK with these setup too pending how balanced it is.

monitor wise, obviously a monitor that has HDMI pass through so i can send off through paralinx.

speaking of paralinx, the remote does not like the paralinx within close proximity. tried having it attached to remotes foot, no dice. ended up keeping it in cargo pocket and it played nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla