Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Duplicate photos cleanup

Reaction score
I found out there are many similar photos when importing them into my Mac. How can I delete those duplicates quickly?

I found out there are many similar photos when importing them into my Mac. How can I delete those duplicates quickly?
Have you tried typing in “Deleting duplicate photos on a Mac” into Google?
It’s rather good at finding that sort of stuff. :)

Are you taking duplicate photos via your drone? If you have DNG and jpeg selected or any combination there of selected, you're going to be taking dups but the extensions will be different. For example, I've seen DJI001.jpeg and DJI001.dng The actual images are different sizes too (slightly) but the file names are the same.

Reactions: bitbrab
Have you tried typing in “Deleting duplicate photos on a Mac” into Google?
It’s rather good at finding that sort of stuff. :)
Good idea, 95% of people like to find solutions on Google if they don't know what to do,because you are asking how do you find them quickly, if you find these duplicate photos one by one, it will takes a long time.
A quick way: How to Quickly Find and Delete Duplicate Photos on a Mac

Last edited:
Are you taking duplicate photos via your drone? If you have DNG and jpeg selected or any combination there of selected, you're going to be taking dups but the extensions will be different. For example, I've seen DJI001.jpeg and DJI001.dng The actual images are different sizes too (slightly) but the file names are the same.

yes, too many similar photos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop