Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Edmonton Pilots?

@DennisCox are you flying your Inspire for fun or profit? Still waiting for arrival of the unit. Have you had much flight time yet? Would be interested in discussing collaboration.

I am doing it for both. I have had about an hour of flight time so far with this unit. I would have more.. but I am still waiting for more batteries. Seems the supply is scarce. i'd love to talk about doing some collaboration projects with you. Email me at [email protected] and perhaps get together over a beer and discuss.

@DennisCox , are you batteries on order from Multirotorheli? I have 3 - 5700mAh on backorder. Nabil says they should be in end of the week or next week. I have had my ROC-A for 21 years now. I am scheduled for Ground School at CCUVS in Medicine Hat for May 20. My business insurance broker has my policy already to go, jsut have to sign the forms and give him yet another cheque!

Busy now trying to fill out the SFOC applications for a few projects on the go that we would like to use the bird for. I am assuming your email should be skypirates, skypirares? I am in Calgary frequently mainly on the north end. I will email you and we can discuss.

@DennisCox , are you batteries on order from Multirotorheli? I have 3 - 5700mAh on backorder. Nabil says they should be in end of the week or next week. I have had my ROC-A for 21 years now. I am scheduled for Ground School at CCUVS in Medicine Hat for May 20. My business insurance broker has my policy already to go, jsut have to sign the forms and give him yet another cheque!

Busy now trying to fill out the SFOC applications for a few projects on the go that we would like to use the bird for. I am assuming your email should be skypirates, skypirares? I am in Calgary frequently mainly on the north end. I will email you and we can discuss.

Great Hobbies is my supplier. Although it looks like Memory Express is getting into the game. They are selling DJI now.

We are based out of Edmonton and flying commercially. I have a UAV operators cert from harvsair (not sure if that means much) and am tossing around the idea of getting my ROC-A even though I would probably never use it.
You can check out some of our work at www.albertadronepilots.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207