Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Epson Moverio BT-300FPV Smart Glasses for DJI Drones

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know if you can use this with the I2. I am physically disabled and have been looking for a way I could be camera operator for our business. I have got very limited limb movement so if I can use the touchpad on this set of glasses so I can have some say in the footage we are shooting.

Here is a video about these glasses if you don't know what they are.

Thanks

Last edited:
the touch panel size is small, it looks like can't control your gimbal pan/tilt smoothly like on a tablet...

Are there any distributors in the Dorset area of the UK we might be able to see a pair before buying

The BT-300 is display/software function only, no control like DJI Goggles--It is your crystalsky or phone, only in a set of glasses that project a nice big screen.

Nice idea with the head tracking but unfortunately I have got no neck muscles so my head is tied back to my head rest so cannot turn my head

No problem flying I2 with BT300, also works perfectly with Centence
Hi,

do you have any info if this combo will work with dual ops: Cendence with CS ultra for cam op (will work stand alone, of course) and normal I2 RC with BT-300 for pilot.

I am pleased to say that I can use these glasses and touchpad. Thanks to this forum we managed to find somebody within an hours drive with a pair and today we have been to see him.

I wanted to see if I can use the touchpad with the tip of my tongue which worked perfectly well. It's difficult to describe to somebody what level of disability I have got. So far I have been stuck guessing what the pilot sees so when we get a pair of these we can be a dual operator.
I am the video editor for our company and also created our website, again this using my tongue.
Welcome  to Stratospheric Filming | Aerial UAV Photographic and Filming Services -

Reactions: Seaflyer
Seems it won’t work with the Inspire 1.
It shows up as Mavic Pro. Using dji go!
Does this thing work with the Inspire 1?

Having trouble with I1V2 it will not let me go father than 93.1’ it says I reached my limit and not sure how to change and is any one having a problem with lacency? Thanks for your help

Thanks Matt but not in beginner or dirt box is not open sending a video right now to Sam at Rochester Optical.

Here was they sent me?

His setup looks correct. I would make sure there are no other applications running in the background. Also, try switching from 5.8 to 2.4 or vice a versa

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu