Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Error intelegence battery

Reaction score
Hi all. Today I completely discharged (up to 0%) the battery of my inspire 2. now when I try to charge them, the charging unit lights up red. how to bring the batteries back to life?

Hi all. Today I completely discharged (up to 0%) the battery of my inspire 2. now when I try to charge them, the charging unit lights up red. how to bring the batteries back to life?
I think they are dead... Send them to dji for replacement if you purchased them less than 6 month ago.
One cell on one of my battery showed low voltage and dji replaced a pair of my batteries. It took about 3 weeks, but I didn't pay anything.

I inserted the batteries into the inspire 2 and looked at the voltage through the application dji go 4. shows 3.5-3.6v. The instructions say not to allow lower than 2 volts otherwise the batteries will not be charged. **** voltage 3.5v why they are not charging? $ 159 x 2. I'm desperate.

2f260d71b151fab947a9a8f643309923.jpg

This is very odd, I’m thinking this is actually a charger firmware issue when voltages are very low, I have built a way around this my self.

Try this as a matter of interest, try turning on the battery heater by pressing and holding the battery test button for 10 seconds then try putting it on charge on its own.

Reactions: cvanhoose
How did you drain the battery? If you tried charging it right after draining it, it could simply be too hot to charge. The battery will not allow charging if the temperature is too high. This typically happens when I try to charge a battery right after flying with it. I have to let it cool down some first.-

And if that's not the problem, try turning on the battery (short press, long press) before plugging into the charger.

Strange that both are showing red lights. Can you pop them in the charger one at a time & see if either will charge that way. Certainly the good battery should start charging on it's own as they don't need to be charged in pairs.

On the battery status screen in DJI go there's an option to show the battery info log - I think it's underneath the part where you set the time to autodischarge in days - take a look in that and see if it's logged any status messages in there.

yesterday received a warning about a low battery charge and canceled automatic landing since the drone was getting into the mud. I decided to manually plant the drone. but when the drone approached the ground at 20cm he refused to land, and on the ipad screen there was no landing button. reaction to the landing button on the console was also not there. The drone continued to hang in the air until it completely discharged the battery. now the charger refuses to charge the battery. I'm distressed and in the end I lost 2 running expensive batteries ($ 159 for each) due to the buggy dji software.

Just an FYI: I drained a pair of my batteries to (I think) less than 10% during a flight. When I went to charge them, one of them would not charge at all (even the red LED light on the charging hub did not illuminate). I sent them in for replacement since I had only used them 2-3 times (yes, you have to send BOTH batteries in even if only one is bad since a pair is considered one part by DJI and they only replace at the part level).

And how long did it take for me to get my replacement part? Check out the screenshot from the DJI Repair Trace website!

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too long. But that's DJI. :/

Will

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44