Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ethereal

Reaction score
Trying to learn more about the editing in PP as I'm fairly new to it. The winter is a good time to do it here, so here is some clips put together from other videos that I can post. Going to use the Ethereal theme for future creations.
Trying to get across a more "fluid and floaty" feel to my vids and as always, a larger screen helps with that immersive experience.
:)o_O
o ya....flown by inspire2 x5s
:)

Reactions: Jingle
Wow! You've got some great footage - and the way you jumped to HDR (or some other high-contrast filter effect?) in mid-scene was really interesting.

I would suggest finding a new theme name tho - not too much is ethereal in your video beyond of the first scene of the video! The feeling I got was more edgy/cool/ than ethereal. :)

Will

Wow! You've got some great footage - and the way you jumped to HDR (or some other high-contrast filter effect?) in mid-scene was really interesting.

I would suggest finding a new theme name tho - not too much is ethereal in your video beyond of the first scene of the video! The feeling I got was more edgy/cool/ than ethereal. :)

Will

Hey thanks.
Ya I had trouble with a title for this one so just decided to use ethereal for the changing color effects.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth