Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

EVA Foam - what’s it for, where is it used?

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Probably a dumb question, but curious as to how & where used.

I purchased an excellent used Inspire 1 X5R and within the DJI case where 2 EVA rectangular foam blocks with a center channel.
Buy Inspire 1 Series - Gimbal Rubber Dampers & U-EVA Foam for Remote Controller. (Ignore the included dampers).

I played around a bit where they might be used but I don’t think I’ve found the correct place or usage.

Anyone recall these foam blocks and recall where they go in the packing?
I’m assuming on the gimbal mount, but nothing looks like a good fit. :(

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Probably a dumb question, but curious as to how & where used.

I purchased an excellent used Inspire 1 X5R and within the DJI case where 2 EVA rectangular foam blocks with a center channel.
Buy Inspire 1 Series - Gimbal Rubber Dampers & U-EVA Foam for Remote Controller. (Ignore the included dampers).

I played around a bit where they might be used but I don’t think I’ve found the correct place or usage.

Anyone recall these foam blocks and recall where they go in the packing?
I’m assuming on the gimbal mount, but nothing looks like a good fit. :(
They are protectors for the two thinner arms that transform the Inspire from landing mode to flight mode. Not really needed and can be discarded (unless you really want to use them)

They are protectors for the two thinner arms that transform the Inspire from landing mode to flight mode. Not really needed and can be discarded (unless you really want to use them)
They are for the RC not the struts

Got a picture showing them fitted?

This is still baffling me :)
Ya I got that same picture someone posted, but when I got my inspire they were under the RC and description says for RC. Not sure how they are used. I guess however they work for you. Lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth