Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Explain to me why my unit fell from the sky.

Yes - you would burn to death in a fireball.
Didn't finish off Ford though and they did their calculation of what x amount of deaths would cost versus a full recall.
I take your point though but we are talking about a Chinese company with DJI so they really don't give a monkey's doo dah! ;)

Sorry......gone OT a bit.

Theres no shortage of ridiculous cars from that era... ie the Chevy Vega that required removing the engine mounts and sliding the engine forward to change the spark plugs. Anything made by AMC (ie Matador, Gremlin, Pacer). If you've ever driven any of these cars you might view dying in a massive fireball as a blessing.

I just returned from a month in Vietnam, and now having had my viewpoint adjusted about corporate liability for just about anything, I have a little more comprehension of the mindset over at DJI.

Reactions: The Editor
Very true statements here about them not telling me. That's what I was thinking, about how I had to literally research on why not to use my current "official firmware" but then again I didn't keep it up to date you could say.. I'll see how it goes and I'll update everyone on here as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for the support and good terms. It's making me feel less alone about this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: arcaine25

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide