Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FAA registration

Reaction score
I purchased 2 sets of registration labels from the FAA Drone Registration website on November 28,2018 and they have already taken the money from my bank account but since then I haven’t heard anything from them other than it’s still processing.
It’s now December 9 and I am beginning to think that I might have gotten ripped off by them.
Sad but true!!
Phillip DeVore

I purchased 2 sets of registration labels from the FAA Drone Registration website on November 28,2018 and they have already taken the money from my bank account but since then I haven’t heard anything from them other than it’s still processing.
It’s now December 9 and I am beginning to think that I might have gotten ripped off by them.
Sad but true!!
Phillip DeVore
What website are you using....but yea....why aren't you using a label maker or paper and clear tape?

I had never heard of drone registration labels until this post so I googled it. Is this the site you are talking about? FAA Compliant Drone Marking Labels – Drone Registration

Just an FYI, you can just print your registration # off on your computer and adhere it to your UAS.
Yes that’s the site.
And FYI, I know that I can print them out and adhere them to my drones. That’s what I have been doing up until I saw these professionally printed labels offered for fairly cheap. And these are self adhesive labels which is what they said they were supposed to be sending me.
I already have the registration number on my Inspire 2 with a self adhesive label but it’s hand written and I wanted a professionally printed self adhesive label for both my Inspire 2 and my Mavic 2 Pro.
All I wanted was what I paid for!

What website are you using....but yea....why aren't you using a label maker or paper and clear tape?

I have done that in the past but I wanted some professionally printed labels and that’s what they offered for a reasonable price. I already have a hand written label on my Inspire 2 but these were advertised as self adhesive labels for cheap.
Actually all I want is what I paid for.

Thanks but I’ll wait for a little while (this week) and see if they come through. If I don’t hear from them then I will get back to you about it.
What’s a zebra label printer? Does it make adhesive labels?

It does indeed make labels. The 4x6 labels you get on packages? It prints those. Of course you just adjust the size in bartender.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Reactions: UASguy79
I have a buddy with a vinyl plotter he makes all my FAA numbers. and color and any size I want
Well would your buddy be willing to make me some? I’d gladly pay for them. Please let me know if you’re able to get him to do it. Would like to get 3 sets of labels for my drones.
Thanks

This might sound like a stupid question but how do I send you a PM on here? I’ll give you my email address if you want or my phone number.
yea this forum weird for that you need to hover the mouse over my name "TruGreen" and then hit the "start conversation" but i went ahead and sent you one to be easier. just click the envolope symbol and youll see the message to click

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shefy