Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

fallo de la bateria

Hello I need help my batteries do not charge I forgot to disconnect the inspire 2 and they were without load

Could you please provide additional information on the issue you are having? Have the batteries drained too low and no longer power on due to too much drain/no use on them for a longer period of time? When you put the batteries on a charging hub there is no LED indicator on the battery that they are charging? What does the LED indicator on the charging hub do when the batteries are put on the hub?

Thank you.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Thank you for your offer to translate - it is appreciated.

However, can I please remind members of our Forum Rules.

Posting Standards

“The language of this forum is English. If you are not a native English speaker, do your best. We are glad to have you as a member and will be supportive and polite.”

Thank you for your cooperation

[QUOTE = "Advexure, post: 183025, member: 19855"] ¿Podría proporcionarnos información adicional sobre el problema que está teniendo? ¿Las baterías se agotaron demasiado y ya no se encienden debido a un exceso de drenaje / falta de uso por un período de tiempo más prolongado? Cuando coloca las baterías en un cubo de carga, ¿no hay ningún indicador LED en la batería que están cargando? ¿Qué hace el indicador LED en el cubo de carga cuando las baterías se colocan en el cubo?

Gracias. [/ QUOTE]
Hola es lo que pasa se descargaron demasiado.gracias

[QUOTE = "kai_bcn, post: 183069, member: 41208"] hola sidiya, si necesitas ayuda para la traducción avísame.
Solo ofrezco traducir ... [/ QUOTE]
SiSi me vendría bien

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07