Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

fed up

Too damm bad Label me as you see fit. I have a PTV2+ that's in for repair. I will be the next in line to buy an Inspire as I see it has great potential. Having said that it has major flaws that have not been addressed by DJI. I stand by my comments and those of others. Call me a Troll I could care less. The truth exists in these posts by those who have suffered the ongoing battle of trying to get these to fly as advertised

Eddie is 1000% correct. That's why you Adam and that putz Quadpilot branded me a troll because you could not stand the criticism I had toward DJI and their awful CS issues and enlightenimg the members here about the problems with this dreadful Inspire. The issues remain and are being compounded daily. Read the blogs here and on the DJI site. The issues remain. Brand me a troll I don't care. I speak the truth!

Airwolf, it's so right that you've found a home in this thread, because it's apparent that a lot of people here who cannot accept anything except perfection seem to have a whole lot of time on their hands to vent their disappointment. Troll on, folks, while the many that are not wallowing in misery or stirring the pot for DJI's competition are enjoying our Inspires, imperfections and all. Three flights today with a total of 34 minutes of great, jello-free 4K footage that is so much better than anything I've ever gotten out of my GoPros. Your posts have been a pathetic series of flames directed against this product when you're not also complaining about the slowness of the delivery process for your Inspire. So, which is it? Are you a buyer, or not? And if not, what are you doing here?

This thread proves that the forums are full of paid trolls. DJI's competitors must be really desperate.

This thread proves that the forums are full of paid trolls. DJI's competitors must be really desperate.
I 100% agree with you. I can't think of any other reason why some just don't stop with the whining and complaining. I mean **** this Inspire is just an expensive toy. Why is there talk about complaining to Federal Trade Commissions, class Action lawsuits , racist comments towards the Chinese community etc etc etc....... I mean if you don't like the product don't buy it or return it. If you don't wanna wait for it then don't. I don't remember anybody mentioning DJI refusing to honor cancelation of any orders, anyone being refused help with their Inspire. Does this have to be that serious, are these things saving lives or ruining lives? I had to wait 11 months for my Triumph Daytona 675 to be delivered, and there were still a couple of wrinkles to iron out, one being a bolt working itself out of the steering dampener. Now that could ruin a life, but I still never saw the ridiculous amount of griping and whining that I see on this Forum. There was a gentleman on here in the beginning stating he had a year to live(literally)!!!!! But he was still on the list patiently waiting. My point is if you have a problem with the Inspire by all means voice it so that we can all learn from it, but why keep going? Why are you still here if your not into it, go somewhere else so that the rest of us can enjoy our "man toys " fiancé's words)! It used to be just annoying listening to all the gripes, now it's just straight up stupid! I just wanna meet,converse and learn from the people that I have something in common with on this forum. But most of all I just wanna have fun! I'm out!! ....PS I still love this forum and can't wait to receive my "Python"!:D Dueces

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
What ever happened to freedom of expression? Are people not allowed to express how they feel about the product they purchased (whether that be good or bad)? I just spent the last 15 minutes reading through the comments posted here and feel a bit disappointed to see how people are attacking each other (sometimes politely, sometimes less) when in the end everyone wants the same outcome: a good flying experience and a fully functional craft.

i for one took a deliberate decision to purchase a product at its infancy stage, fully knowing there would be potential issues. Am I disappointed by the fact that there are issues? Yes I am, but that was my decision and need to live with it, and go through the pains associated with my decision.

I'm relatively new to this forum and have found the multiple inputs very useful in learning more about this product. I myself have posted things that were born out of frustration and I can only assume many users are doing the same, but should we not go beyond those emotional posts, take a step back and provide constructive criticism in order to address the issues at hand?

I have no idea if people are paid by competitors to discredit DJI, and quite frankly I don't really care either. If a better product comes out in the future and raises the bar beyond what DJI has done for the past few years, then I'll consider my options. For the time being, the marketplace is fairly limited.

I can certainly appreciate the difficulty in moderating a website like this (especially if this is not a full time occupation). It's virtually impossible to be on top of everything now that momentum around the Inspire 1 is picking up. I feel for you man.

All this to say that I am happy to read ALL the opinions provided as they educate me further on the product I decided to purchase, the potential issues that could come up as well as the solutions addressing these issues.

I am sure no one is happy to fork out $3500 for a partially functional product, and no one is happy with the service levels offered. If that 'unhappiness' is so strong, then the immediate solution is to return the product or sell it. I just don't see the point in attacking others as it reflects negatively on the user community as a whole.

Geezus...this is why I typically steer clear of forums...esp
There was a poster here who went by "insider" and claimed to have info from people within dji and i believe this was the only person we were getting a semblance of truth from. This person long before the first shipments were being shipped out talked about hearing of issues with everything we are now in the mist of. From the wobbly h frame to the unit just loosing it , gimbal issues , software issues etc. Of course the person was ran off by the dji fanboys but looking through the threads after my unit went down i think he or she was onto something.

Now we all know whats going on with all the problems and all we get is paid , YES PAID, forum yes men who's job is to spin dji in the very best positive light feeding every forum with how great their unit is. Of course they are going to say that... it is their job after all. Then to add a cherry on top of everything we were sold a unit with the premise that ios was fully supported and now look where we are at. All i hear is "off to best buy to get me an android." WTF?! If i sold anything with the premise it was functional with another product and it wasn't i would have my *** in court not the buyer asking "well what does this thing you sold me work with so i can run off to buy that one instead of the one i was under the impression it worked for from the get go."

Then we have the prop issue where we are advised not to fly and if you do fly and something happens guess who is fully 1000% responsible? I will tell you who will not be and that is dji. From top to bottom this whole thing is a disaster. I also dont want to keep hearing about firmware updates will somehow turn this into a miraculous flying machine Hell for all we know the next update could cause a flyaway problem. the following a battery issue, and the list goes on and on.
I have to almost chuckle at the doom and gloom at some of these threads...Over the years in my business, I knew very well if I was an early adopter to new equipment, I would have to live through the bugs that beta testing typically never reveals...

Reactions: catware
I have learnt that if you join a forum you have to deal with the good, the bad and the 'Ugly'. This is to be expected. The posts need to be balanced. If a product is truly awful it will have a large share of Bad and Ugly. However it is needs to be balanced and proportional. With each developmental cycle there is going to be a exponential curve of understanding the product once it goes into production.

Good - lot of useful information how to help each other. Positive posts that help people find solutions

Bad - getting to hear about the possible scare stories that may affect you. Rumours, gossip and other information that might be still beneficial but put potential buyers away. This can be helpful but leads to people been paralysed with fear.

Ugly - the useless whining, the negativity, the bashing, people with unreasonable expectations, people who can't appreciate that nothing in life is certain apart from death and therefore demand perfection in everything they come accross.

Last edited:
well after reading all this it sounds like a cluster f.. I cancelled my order.. and will wait 6 months to see if they get it all worked out I hope so I want one....

Re-read posts #1 and #14. I'll wait on the sidelines with nothing further to say and see how this all plays out. To those of you who have experienced no problems with the Inspire, I'm truly envious. When/if the time comes, I hope to join the 'happy Inspire flyers club"...out.

well after reading all this it sounds like a cluster f.. I cancelled my order.. and will wait 6 months to see if they get it all worked out I hope so I want one....

Bad news travels faster! I've seen more good reports then negative ones. I've had nothing but awesome flights with mine.

Interestingly, after reading this thread (and others similar), if DJI's latest creation had/was performing as advertised I venture that none of this animosity would be being posted since everybody would be out having a blast with their Inspire and posting great reviews and singing it's praises.

The truth however is a little more damming.

I will not comment further.

Reactions: Airwolf13
Interestingly, after reading this thread (and others similar), if DJI's latest creation had/was performing as advertised I venture that none of this animosity would be being posted since everybody would be out having a blast with their Inspire and posting great reviews and singing it's praises.

The truth however is a little more damming.

I will not comment further.
I've seen this same stuff on my other forums I follow (motorcycle)...new product comes out and the naysayers jump on the bad news that a very small percentage are actually having. Probably boils down to ***** envy...

The bottom line is if you don't like a product, you don't buy it and move on. You don't whine on forums and post negative comments in every thread. I hate Geico insurance but I don't spend my free time bashing them on forums. People like Airwolf13 are the same types of people that you see screaming at cashiers because a product rang up wrong. Nobody has an issue with freedom of speech, but often hearing the same tired speech over and over again begins to annoy people. Were on the cutting edge of technology. If you want to be a pioneer, you risk taking an arrow in the back. If you didn't know that, now you know. In the case of DJI, I haven't seen anyone complaining that they won't let them return the Inspire they now no longer want. If you don't like the product, you don't have to own it.

I had my say in the "I'm Out" thread, but I feel that the OP is being unfairly attacked here. He seems to have had legitimate problems and has a valid grievance. He's been in touch with DJI and has not received satisfaction. These are the facts. I can state the same facts in my experience. The two of us are posting in a forum where shared experiences can serve others.

Perhaps a new Inspire customer's refund window is closing, this information could help them decide whether they should obtain a refund or not. This data can save lowly customers like all of us from a fairly significant loss. That has value.

Love your Inspire? Awesome. Had no issues? Great. Willing to accept it, bruises and all? Good for you. But to bully posters for stating facts perhaps alongside their passionate frustration isn't the way to repay them for the time and bother to share their experience. Don't like the post? Then provide your counterpoint, or better still, skip to the next thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin