Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

Just wanted to add another satisfied customer here. I bought the full set of ND's for my Inspire 1 and have been very happy with the price, speed of shipping and quality of the filters. Thanks Renaat!

Hi, did you get a shipping notice? I paid for mine last week but have heard nothing yet. Cheers

Reactions: Rainbowers
Yes I received a note saying that they try to ship once a week and then received another notice once it shipped. Good luck with yours.

e

Hi Guys, I have a set never used ND filters that I bought from renaat. Do me a bid if your interested.

ND8, ND16 and ND32

Hi all,

I haven't ordered the Inspire 1 yet. But very soon. I see that DJI offers ND8 & ND16 ($29 each). I can see a need for ND32, but I do not require an ND64.

Has anyone done a comparison between the DJI ND8 & ND16 and the Renaat ones?

I did find this comparison which is pretty good (Inspire 1 ND filters Part 2 – Renaat filters | Paul Joy – Freelance Filmmaker) He did say there's a color shift with the ND32, but it sounds like it's been fixed with the newer versions in August?

What is the current price on the ND8,ND16, ND32? Can it be shipped via another carrier vs DHL (to Canada)?

Ben

Last edited:
I got a set of these filters for a xmas present from my good lady wife;)

Not tried them out yet... Good old weather for ya:(

I fly a new Osmo...
I just received two sets. Once the filters shipped, they arrived very quickly.
I have not done any extensive testing but so far the quality looks quite good.
Many thanks to Renaat & Aileen and to this community.

Since a moment people asks us if we still produce our sets:
no problem, we are still in the running to serve the Inspire community with quality filters:
  • basic set: ND8-ND16-ND32 for USD 39 + USD 25 for shipment to normal countries (DHL class maximum 7 and no remote places), Total: USD 64
  • full set: = basic set + ND 64 at USD 13 = USD 52 + USD 25 shipment. Total: USD 77
all specially designed for Inspire1 & Osmo X3, double coated (original single coated), 3 grams

Created together with all Inspire fans in March 2015 as the first in the world. Commercial solutions were only available from June 2015.

I have a full set of these and have no issues. Highly recommend the filters. If only we could make an adjustable ND filter :)

I have a full set of these and have no issues. Highly recommend the filters. If only we could make an adjustable ND filter :)
Thanks for appreciating. Indeed to make a variable one is possible, but ! ... the weight would be much higher as 3 grams: double glass, bigger frame in depth and in diameter for not having any vignette ! Having our actual filters without any issues, fast changing if necessary, it will perform much better. So we did not follow this road. 1gram more out of balance will result in heating the gimbal motors, reduce their life and battery performance.
By the way, still producing ans dispatching around the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36