Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

I tried them out yesterday and noticed a MASSIVE red shift in the images. Of course AWB fixes the issue, but I don't want to use it (because it changes the WB during recording).
Basically I can not use any of the WB settings anymore (daylight, cloudy, etc), except the manual temp (Kelvin) setting.

Did anybody notice something similar?

Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 15.44.18.png I flied during 1day yesterday, about 3 hours video for a railway construction company, and had a perfect result. I used ND16 all the time. At 12am a bit limit (1/160) but too lazy to change the filter as it was 39°C and 90% humidity. Imported video in FCPx, the basic color plug applied to expand automatically the dynamic range and nothing else !
I was really happy and no color balance at all.

Last edited:
Here is a screenshot with the WB set to "Sunny (or Daylight)"

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 46
Hi, Renaat,

It's been a while since we heard anything about the proposed graduated ND filters. Do you have an update on those? I'd really like to hear that you're going to have them available soon.
Hope you are doing well.

EXCEPTIONALLY we will offer the "first batch customers" a FULL SET (nd8-nd16-nd32-nd64) at USD 59 !! Normally USD 84. WE FEEL SORRY FOR THE FIRST BATCH USERS AND WE WILL PAY OURSELVES THE LOST. We did some very good business last months and can afford that. We take our responsibility to offer a perfect product.

Hi. Renaat & Aileen. Thank You for Your excellent filters. Here are some screenshots from my first vid with Your filters (ND16, ISO 200, Shutter 80):

Attachments

• DJI_0052(3).jpg
    DJI_0052(3).jpg
    223 KB · Views: 47
  • DJI_0052(10).jpg
    DJI_0052(10).jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DJI_0053(9).jpg
    DJI_0053(9).jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Here is a copy of the mail for the 1st batch users. If you mail me, you will receive this:

Dear respected first batch user,

exceptionally, as we did good business (not with the filters), we want to offer you a full set, ND8-ND16-ND32-ND64, at a very low price. It will cost us a bit money, but we are proud to offer you the best.
On vimeo you can see our last video: all aerial shots with ND 16 and ND32, imported in FCP-x, auto tone and expanded the dark and the lights:
the flat log file, some frames, you can download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ipRSGajT!EuCkGdXz7fj5wZctFIZYYw

to proceed:
mail us with your original email for checking your are a first batch user
payment can be done as usual: paypal [email protected] china
price: USD 59 shipped to you if you live at DHL7 or less zone.

please do not forget contact person, full address (not always paypal gives us) AND telephone number.

Hoping you giving a top service , we sign with kind regards,

Renaat & Aileen

Here is a copy of the mail for the 1st batch users. If you mail me, you will receive this:

Dear respected first batch user,

exceptionally, as we did good business (not with the filters), we want to offer you a full set, ND8-ND16-ND32-ND64, at a very low price. It will cost us a bit money, but we are proud to offer you the best.
On vimeo you can see our last video: all aerial shots with ND 16 and ND32, imported in FCP-x, auto tone and expanded the dark and the lights:
the flat log file, some frames, you can download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!ipRSGajT!EuCkGdXz7fj5wZctFIZYYw

to proceed:
mail us with your original email for checking your are a first batch user
payment can be done as usual: paypal [email protected] china
price: USD 59 shipped to you if you live at DHL7 or less zone.

please do not forget contact person, full address (not always paypal gives us) AND telephone number.

Hoping you giving a top service , we sign with kind regards,

Renaat & Aileen

Hey renaat do you have phantom 3 ND filters for sale yet?

Hey renaat do you have phantom 3 ND filters for sale yet?
No gruvpix, we have done all the work to make them and we have a sample, but I think there are companies on the market they make them well, so why we should, as non-profit, take risks to go further. The Inspire 1 was different, as nobody had the right solution in april ! We still think about. A pity as our solution is complete different and only for professional users. Most of them have the Inspire1.

No gruvpix, we have done all the work to make them and we have a sample, but I think there are companies on the market they make them well, so why we should, as non-profit, take risks to go further. The Inspire 1 was different, as nobody had the right solution in april ! We still think about. A pity as our solution is complete different and only for professional users. Most of them have the Inspire1.
Ok thank you anyways. I wanted to look to you first as my experience with your inspire filters has been excellent

Hey!
Where can I order your nd filters ? I would really need them to Thursday this week but realize that it'll be impossible ! :)

The same as ours, but more expensive ! We sell USD 69 (GBP 44) for 3 shipped, they just copied ours.
I didn't think you would be cheaper for shipping just one filter, I already have the others ND4, ND8 and ND16, so I only wanted the ND32.
But this one is very nice quality, same as yours..
Thanks

Just wanted to add another satisfied customer here. I bought the full set of ND's for my Inspire 1 and have been very happy with the price, speed of shipping and quality of the filters. Thanks Renaat!

Reactions: Rainbowers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela