Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware update

Reaction score
Anyone experience this with the 1.6 update?

I needed to update to use the osmo, but didn't expect it to bust my bird!!! grrrr, done a firmware three times now without fail... but this is bugging the hell out of me.

Hah, that happened to me on one of my updates. I kept assuming the firmware update had completely failed because nothing was happening excepting that annoying beeping for half an hour. I kept trying to restart and troubleshoot. Finally, I just put it in a separate room so I couldn't hear it anymore and walked away. When I returned, everything was good. I feel like DJI needs to make it clearer that the firmware update can take a very long time and that the annoying beeping that sounds like an error code is just to be expected.

I had a terrible time updating.
Each time there is a firmware I cringe as I know its not going to go well. This time was a shocker.
At first it went smooth but the marker lights started flashing ,never saw that before and then I always have trouble knowing when to quit the upgrade. as.beeps all sound the same)

Well the readout off the sd card indicated it went well but I have 3 batteries so 3 updates are required ,then the loud sounds and as people have stated I walk away so you
don't listen and yes finally I am updated on the batteries aircraft and rc units(2)
But I have been asking before how can you check the firmware on batteries I cannot seem to see where that is
You know I also have the phantom 2 very straight forward simple updates are fairly smooth and not as often I do wish the inspire settles out,I do not look forward to an update
warning

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leightonfineart