Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

First video with my Inspire 1

Reaction score
I've had my Inspire for a little over a month now. I've never really messed around with any video editing so I have been sticking mainly to photos. So i decided to make a video. Its simple but I think it came out pretty good, Mainly because of the amazing view and the quality of the inspire camera!

Reactions: Glen and Mete
Real Nice. Where was that bird flying ?....I can't wait to get mine....I live down the road from some amazing beaches...

I've had my Inspire for a little over a month now. I've never really messed around with any video editing so I have been sticking mainly to photos. So i decided to make a video. Its simple but I think it came out pretty good, Mainly because of the amazing view and the quality of the inspire camera!

Nice job, looks like a popular place to go boating.

Did you do edit the with a filter to make the water look that perfect, or does it naturally look like that? I had never heard of Jupiter Florida until I saw this video, and it really makes me want to visit. Great looking video depicting the beautiful waterways either way.

Real Nice. Where was that bird flying ?....I can't wait to get mine....I live down the road from some amazing beaches...
I was flying over the water if that is what you were asking.. I guess I have a lot of faith in my inspire 1 lol
Nice job, looks like a popular place to go boating.
yeah it is for sure, jupiter is known for boating, fishing, and diving!
it didn't hurt that it was such a beautiful day!

Did you do edit the with a filter to make the water look that perfect, or does it naturally look like that? I had never heard of Jupiter Florida until I saw this video, and it really makes me want to visit. Great looking video depicting the beautiful waterways either way.
This is with no editing at all! all I did to the video was added music. I was flying with the ND filter that was included with my inspire!

thanks everyone!

Reactions: Glen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool