Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Flight log location is reading "Map Loading".

Reaction score
all of my flight log location column is reading Map Loading. Am using the iPad Air 2. What could be the problem. I also cache my maps and that's working fine.image.jpg

Hi, I see the same behaviour on my Nvidia Shield tablet. Also caching the maps. Only on opening the flight the map is really loaded. But when returning to the listing it still shows 'Map Loading'. So probably an app issue DJI has to work on.

Hi, I see the same behaviour on my Nvidia Shield tablet. Also caching the maps. Only on opening the flight the map is really loaded. But when returning to the listing it still shows 'Map Loading'. So probably an app issue DJI has to work on.
But other ipads and nvidia's are working fine. Do you think it has to do with our location? Or reinstall the app?

I'm getting the same thing on my iPad Air 2. I figured it was because I'm out in the boons in Canada and it doesn't recognize. All my my other apps know where I am though :)

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. With both android and iOS.

Sry this may be a noob question. What app is that which shows your flight records along with all the photos? Really nice. I dont seem to see it on my DJI Pilot App.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84